STATEMENT FOR CERTIFIED HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALI declare that I am a certified high net worth individual for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2001. I understand that this means:
- I can receive financial promotions that may not have been approved by a person authorised by the Financial Services Authority;
- the content of such financial promotions may not conform to rules issued by the Financial Services Authority;
- by signing this statement I may lose significant rights;
- I may have no right to complain to either of the following: the Financial Services Authority; or the Financial Ombudsman Scheme;
- I may have no right to seek compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- I had, during the financial year immediately preceding the date below, an annual income to the value of £100,000 or more;
- I held, throughout the financial year immediately preceding the date below, net assets to the value of £250,000 or more. Net assets for these purposes do not include: the property which is my primary residence or any loan secured on that residence; any rights of mine under a qualifying contract of insurance within the meaning of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) Order 2001; or any benefits (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on the termination of my service or on my death or retirement and to which I am (or my dependants are), or may be, entitled.